Sunday, August 1, 2010

Facebook Here I Come

So after much protest of yet another site/account/thing I'd have to maintain and update I finally created a Facebook account. It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be and it appears to be much "cleaner" than the old MySpace sites. I'm still trying to navigate my way around the settings. I don't want to share too much or prevent myself and my friends from being able to share anything. It took a little adjusting here and there but I think I finally got it to where it's just right. So far it feels as if I've spent the better part of this weekend attached to some sort of technical gadget or another, but if I had to count the actual hours it probably wasn't all that much. I'm still unsettled on the title of this blog site because it changes as my moods and metal state change. Good thing it doesn't affect the link! Before I go for today I want to share two podcasts that I religiously listen to and the links to their sites. Both are entertaining and informative so I hope you'll give them a try.
Manic Mommies: http://manicmommies.com/ and Meal Makeover Moms: http://mealmakeovermoms.com/.

No comments:

Post a Comment