Saturday, August 21, 2010

What I've been up to this week.

Monday, thought about cleaning out the garage to prep for a garage sale, instead just hung out with lil man most of the day.....we were tired. Tuesday, thought about cleaning out the garage, instead did the same thing as Monday. Wednesday, woke up and found out that my mom went to the ER the night before due to shortness of breathe. Made an appointment to take her to her regular Dr. for a follow up and took her in that morning. Thank God she is fine. We went to lunch and I picked up a Bento box for lil man. Picked up my friend's daughters on the way home and we all had ice cream. Didn't really think about cleaning out the garage. Thursday, lil man woke up and remembered that I had bought the Bento box for him, now that's what he wants ALL of his meals served to him in. Made his breakfast and lunch "Bento" style and went to Costco, Post Office, and bank....fun. Oh and I did think about cleaning out the garage. Friday, woke and got into "clean out the garage" mode but then realized I had run out of allergy meds. Went to the grocery store bought some meds came home and by that time I was more into making a fantastic sandwich than cleaning out the garage. It was a really good sandwich. Had a really good discussion in Small Group Friday night (I love, love, love my small group such a great group of friends) and came home and crashed out. Saturday, woke up and thought about cleaning out the garage, instead took my son to Santa Monica beach and enjoyed playing in the sand and walking the pier. It was a much better idea than cleaning out the garage.

No comments:

Post a Comment